Giving Gyan: Dear Bachi, I'm more attracted to men

Help! I’m bisexual. In fact more inclined towards men. However, I did marry a woman two years ago thanks to family pressure, but sadly, we haven’t consummated this union. I can’t put my mind to it, and therefore my body refuses to perform. My past relationship with men haven’t worked out either – that’s the doubly sad part. This is made even worse by the fact that these guys now seem to be happily married, and I am left depressed. I would kill myself, or at least disappear somewhere, but my long-suffering wife is still loving and caring. How do I be a good husband to her?

from Pune News, Latest Pune News Headlines & Live Updates - Times of India https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/blogs/voices/giving-gyan-dear-bachi-im-more-attracted-to-men/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pune: Don't travel to spots prone to heavy showers

PMC to redraw containment zone map after June 30